Wednesday 11 March 2009

bali coffee



my family industry concern on ecology friendly. all crops that we cultivated and produce are organic. coffee and cocoa are two of popular beverages generation by generation we make.coffee is a very popular drink consume by most of Balinese people. the way how we make coffee is the same of Turkish way. traditional roasted is the best way for us since not to much caffeine involve in the coffee absorbed by the air and clay.
cocoa we do the same. no milk but hot water and sugar so it is thickly black. this is my favorite stuff with cinnamon in. I've got terrible hypertension and excessive perspiration cured since regular intake. on my plantation you could purchase coffee and cocoa for 8 us so contact me and we'll deliver.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi..This is from Ubud Transport & Taxi service, how are you my friend?
Hope you are just fine with your family. If I have guest to drive to Kintamani I would love to visit your coffee plantation again.
Good luck

Anonymous said...

Hi..This is from Ubud Transport & Taxi service, how are you my friend?
Hope you are just fine with your family. If I have guest to drive to Kintamani I would love to visit your coffee plantation again.
Good luck

Ubud Transport and Taxi driver said...

Hi..Wayan how are today my friend?
Ive heard that you open a new shop at Bayung gede near Kintamani isn,t it? I will paid visit next time.
But I would like to say that your service is excellent. I have been visit sailand on the way to Kintamani and most of my guest said your wife is very friendly and also she,s explain everything about coffee Luwak very excellent. I would like to visit your place again next time. Thank you

baligreen said...

thank you very much for the appreaciation good luck and keep drive green
best regards

our grandfather roasting coffee

our grandfather roasting coffee
wish the best